Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Flickr

Oh, that's how the photos in the Yahoogroups work...I put a few in the photo section of a quilting group a year or two ago. But I didn't know about Flickr until now...thanks, Things!

The CommonCraft explanations are fabulous! I recently lost all our digital photos in a computer wipe-out so have been using CDs to back up the new ones...forget that, I'm going to use Flickr! And maybe I will really get "into" scrapbooking by doing it with Flickr. There are just too many hobbies to pursue and that has not been one of mine.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 9, 2008 at 7:02 AM , Blogger Cindy said...

Your right....so many tools. But like anything else some really appeal to use as individuals and some don.

Keep blogging!

Cindy Gruwell
CMLE 23 Things Coach

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home